Total Pageviews

Monday, October 17, 2016

Not A Bad Bit Of Book Marketing!

I have been overwhelmed with the response of a spot of book marketing I did on LinkedIn the other day. 

I posted an image, which is below, of a large number of copies of the same book, Wrong Place Wrong Time and invited people to guess the correct answer & the first correct one would receive a signed copy. 


Little did I know that the post would so far receive over 16.5k comments, over 2.5k likes and over 29k views!

Why not join in the fun?

https://www.linkedin.com/nhome/updates?activity=6189167834355027968&goback=&trk=hb_ntf_LIKED_YOUR_RICH_MEDIA_UPDATE






1 comment:

  1. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.
    Keyword "g-suite coupon” include text: 1st Month Free & Save 20% your first year! -

    ReplyDelete